DEFINITIONS AND KEY TERMS
- Cookie: Small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference.
- Country: Where BureauAat or the owner of BureauAat are based in this case in the Netherlands.
- Customer: Refers to the company, organization, or person who signs up to use the BureauAat Service to manage the relationship with your consumers or service users.
- Device: Any internet-connected device such as phone, tablet, computer, or any other device that can be used to visit BureauAat and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the internet is assigned a number known as an internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by BureauAat or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information - including a personal identification number - allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: Refers to the service provided by BureauAat as described in relative terms and on this platform.
- Third-party service: Refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: BureauAat's site which can be accessed via this URL: https://bureauaat.nl/
- You: a person or entity that is registered with BureauAat to use the Services.
INFORMATION AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED
There is some information like your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics - is collected automatically when you visit this platform. This information may be used to connect your computer to the internet.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the platform. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser, and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our platform, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
SALE OF BUSINESS
The laws of the Netherlands exclude its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this agreement and your use of the website may also be subject to other local, state, national or international laws.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
BLOCKING AND DISABLING COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
Wherever you're located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block my essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.
We use remarketing services. What is remarketing? In digital marketing, remarketing (or retargeting) is the practice of serving ads across the internet to people who have already visited your company to seem like they're ''following'' people around the internet by serving ads on the websites and platforms they use the most.
We do not address anyone under the age of 13. WE do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child had provided me with personal data, please contact us. If We become aware that I have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from my servers.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications, and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (''third-party services'')
You acknowledge and agree that BureauAat shall not be responsible for any third-party services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. BureauAat does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any third-party services.
Third-party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties terms and conditions.
INFORMATION ABOUT GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
WHAT IS GDPR?
GDPR is an EU-wide privacy and data protection law that regulates how EU residents' data is protected by companies and enhances the control the EU residents have, over their personal data.
The GDPR is relevant to any globally operating company and not just the EU-based businesses and EU residents. My customers' data is important irrespective of where they are located, which is why we have implemented GDPR controls as my baseline standard for all my operations worldwide.
WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Any data that relates to an identifiable or identified individual. GDPR covers a broad spectrum of information that could be used on its own, or in combination with other pieces of information, to identify a person. Personal data extends beyond a person's name or e-mail address. Some examples include financial information, political opinions, genetic data, biometric data, IP addresses, physical addresses, sexual orientation, and ethnicity.
The data protection principles include requirements such as:
- Personal data collected must be processed in a fair, legal, and transparent way and should only be used In a way that a person would reasonably expect.
- Personal data should only be collected to fulfill a specific purpose and it should only be used for that purpose. Organizations must specify why they need personal data when they collect it.
- Personal data should be held no longer necessary to fulfill its purpose.
- People covered by the GDPR have there right to access their own personal data. They can also request a copy of their data, and that their data be updated, deleted, restricted, or moved to another organization.
WHY IS GDPR IMPORTANT?
GDPR adds some new requirements regarding how companies should protect individuals' personal data that they collect and process. It also raises the stakes for compliance by increasing enforcement and imposing greater fines for breach. Beyond these facts, it's simply the right thing to do. BureauAat strongly believes that your data privacy is very important and we already have solid security and privacy practices in place that go beyond the requirements of this new regulation.
INDIVIDUAL DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS - DATA ACCESS, PORTABILITY, AND DELETION
We are aware that if you are working with EU customers you need to be able to provide them with the ability to access, update, retrieve and remove personal data. We got you! we've been set up as self-service from the start and have always given you access to your data and your customer's data. We arer here for you to answer any questions you might have about working with the API
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.